Friday, June 4, 2010

She did a Wee!!!

Lil DD "C" did a wee on the potty!! I have left the potty prominently in the
lounge room and have decided I would not make an issue of the whole toilet
thing(she was fully toilet trained a year ago but since the E hit has been back in nappies full time and had no control at all) and I had just taken her nappy off and l was getting her dry tracksuit pants from drying beside the fire and she said "wee" and i pointed to the potty and she sat on it and DID A WEE!!!!
So sorry to be this excited but wow u should have seen me at the actual event-today is 4 months to the day that this illness entered our lives and we have had a leap forward today!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from my little jedi, you have a lovely blog!I found you thru real like moms :)

    come and join my little jedi and check out our corner.

    http://mylittlejedi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete