Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In the water

Today I read this an it really touched my heart: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2 NIV"



God says the storms they will come but He will be with me when I am IN them. So WHEN the storm passes, I might be soaked but I won’t be swept away.

I will be supernaturally protected by Him and what everyone thinks should happen/ the natural or expected outcomes are not the rule. There is evidence of this everyday in my life- children with senso-neural hearing loss never in the natural regain their hearing- but my yo DD has been without her hearing aides for 6 months now & her hearing & speech is developing everyday.

I do fear and I need to remember the promises that God has spoken to us through His word and not get into reaoning and the natural outcomes.

Thank you Lord for the history I have in my life of how you have brought me through the storms. Help me trust You more and lay my worries down and stop trying to pick them up again and try to work them out in the natural world. Amen.

Check out steadymom’s 30 min. blog challenge:

http://www.steadymom.com/moms-30minute-blog-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment